What is Coaching
Coaching is a professional relationship between a coach and a client that facilitates personal and professional development. The coach uses highly developed listening and questioning skills and coaching strategies to help the client:
- Clarify goals and create an action plan to to achieve them.
- Gain awareness of their beliefs, values and life purpose.
- Reflect and gain insight into their own reality.
- Identify unwanted habits and behaviours.
- Explore option and strategies to overcome obstacles.
- Lessen fest of failure through learning.
- Build confidence and reveal the very best version of themselves.
- Increased ownership and accountability.
The process is present-future focused and incredibly empowering as it rewires mindsets to reveal the very best version of ourselves. You become your own champion by moving forwards with fresh perspectives and zest!
Conquer the Relocation Rollercoaster
Relocating your family to pursue a career opportunity or better quality of life is a super exciting adventure but it can also be physically and emotionally draining. The first 6-12 months are often described as riding the ‘relocation rollercoaster’ as anxiety, fear, guilt or homesickness can hinder your transition. Relocation Coaching can help you overcome the feeling of being stuck and unhappy and adapt to your new life. See your relocation as a door to many opportunities developing yourself personally, professionally and finding the happier you.
Develop a Career Plan and Take Action
Have you relocated to support the career of your partner or spouse and wish to start your own job search? Are you returning to work after a break and not sure where to start? Do you feel anxious about interviewing or starting your new job?
Career Coaching will help you identify steps to achieve your career objectives with inspiration and confidence and includes:
- Career exploration
- Personal branding; CV build, LinkedIn reviews and confidence in your written and verbal communication.
- Job search and professional networking strategies.
- Interview and negotiation support.
- 30/60/90 Day Check-in sessions as you balance your new job and family life.
Build Healthy Relationships
Relationships can be strained if you experience stress, anxiety, guilt, frustration and possibly disappointment as you transition into your new life. Coaching facilitates attunement and opens ‘real communication’ to eliminate negative energy and engage positive healthy relationships.
- Do you believe in yourself?
- What is it like to be your child?
- Do you feel uncomfortable meeting new people?
- Are your long distance relationships strained?
- Do you have unresolved conflict with someone?
Listen to your heart, be brave and invest in your relationships. It will be the best things you ever do!